In Singapore, a trip to the dentist usually does not come cheap. It costs an average of $80 to $110 for a consultation, scaling and polishing. Needless to say, more complicated procedures such as wisdom tooth removal or crowns will cost even more.
Human jaws have become increasingly smaller once people started cooking their food and develop better oral hygiene habits. The consequence is that wisdom teeth no longer have the necessary room to develop. Some dentists recommend extracting wisdom teeth before they’re fully grown to avoid the painful experience of removing a poorly-grown, cavity-filled tooth.
Here at Loan Street Singapore, we understand that removing your wisdom teeth can be a traumatising, personal experience. Extracting an infected, slanting tooth requires more time spent on the dentist’s chair, possibly more anaesthesia and post-surgical care.
Troubles arise when the wisdom tooth becomes painful, and your jaw becomes swollen. You might need a course of antibiotics and pain relievers before the extraction.
Postponing your wisdom teeth extraction decreases your quality of life and poses unnecessary risks. But at Loan Street Singapore, we understand that wisdom tooth extraction fits into the unnecessary bills category.
Mr James Wong is 26 years old. He has removed three of his wisdom teeth, but his last dentist chipped a part of his bone while extracting an infected tooth. He needed financial assistance to get quality care for his last wisdom tooth extraction.
At Loan Street Singapore, we value personal health above everything else. As Mr Wong’s extraction cost about $1,800 because it was a problematic wisdom tooth, and he didn’t have the money saved, we understood how important it is to move things rapidly. It was a painful and urgent situation.
Loan Street immediately lent a helping hand and with the available money, he scheduled the surgery two days after our meeting and everything went well, without anything more than a few painkillers afterwards.
Loan Street Singapore can help you:
- Get the right amount of money
- Choose the best dental procedure
- Get the best dental healthcare
- Choose a good dentist
- Benefit from post-extraction care
- Improve your dental hygiene and your standard of living
Launched in July 2019, Loan Street aims to provide even more financial assistance to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PRs). We also aim to help educate the borrowers on the differences between licensed and unlicensed money lenders (loan sharks) so that they do not fall into the debt trap. To provide more assistance, Loan Street has launched and built the Learn-and-Succeed community that helps individuals upgrade their knowledge, hard skills and soft skills so as to secure better salaries and a higher standard of living. Our objective of the community is for everyone to upgrade and live even better than before.
Loan Street researches on all 158 licensed money lenders in Singapore and narrows down the best financial institutions. With Loan Street's help, you will be able to secure a Wisdom Tooth Extraction / Removal Personal Loan at an inexpensive and reasonable amount of interest rate. There will also be regular monthly settlements that are affordable so that your wallets will not be strained further. At the same time, our community will be able to help you upgrade your skills and life.
- Max Loan Amount6x of your salary
- Min Age to Qualify21
- Max Loan Tenure24 months
Related Loans (37)
- Overseas Wedding Photography / Videography Personal Loan on January 8, 2020
- Website Design / Setup Personal Loan on December 18, 2019
- IPL / Hair Removal Services Personal Loan on December 9, 2019
- Pests Extermination / Control Personal Loan on December 3, 2019
- Funeral / Bereavement Services Personal Loan on July 3, 2019
- Acoustic Violin / Electric Violin Purchase Personal Loan on November 29, 2019
- Business Renovation / Expansion Personal Loan on November 28, 2019
- Home Remodeling / Renovation Personal Loan on November 27, 2019
- Cosmetic Procedure / Surgery Personal Loan on November 20, 2019
- Medical Emergency / Hospitalisation Personal Loan on November 19, 2019