Having your home invaded by pests such as termites or cockroaches can be alarming and distressing at the same time.
Pests are annoying and irritating, not to mention carrying various diseases and damaging your home. You can get all sorts of pests, and we at Loan Street Singapore have had to deal with a few of our own, so we know how bad they can get.
This is why we have a specially tailored Pests Extermination / Control Personal Loan just for you.
For instance, did you know that cockroaches are the most frequent type of pest in Singapore? That’s because they can fly and crawl through minuscule places, plus their reproduction rate is through the roof.
Cockroaches are dangerous because they bring a lot of bacteria in your home, so it’s good to keep your home clean.
Rodents are also common, especially rats, which are responsible for spreading a lot of illnesses. These rats will also damage your home.
What's worse is that they even chew wiring. This can be extremely dangerous and potentially fatal.
Other common pests in Singapore include termites, which affect 10% of the residences on the island, and bed bugs, which cause a lot of allergies and respiratory diseases.
The price of getting rid of these pests depends on issues like your location, the uninvited guests you have, and how many there are. Usual pest control costs vary between $100 and $150 for your first service, but they can grow exponentially depending on how serious the problem is.
Just a few months ago we at Loan Street Singapore helped Mr Sean Lim deal with an extensive termite problem. He first started hearing weird noises from the walls but thought it was the noisy piping because he lives in an older house. After a few months, he discovered the termites, but he decided to take matters into his own hands with some products he ordered from the internet.
Needless to say, Mr Lim only made his problem worse. The termites appeared to back off a little at first. However, they came back angrier and meaner than ever. With his savings almost gone, Mr Lim came to us for financial assistance. We helped him find a good pest control company, and they managed to remove all the termites.
Loan Street Singapore can also help you with our Pests Extermination/ Control Personal Loan. This loan is affordable and easy to customize for your needs, including:
- Expenses with the initial assessment
- The price of the pest control company
- Monthly or quarterly costs for a follow-up extermination
- Costs for relocation while your home is being disinfected
- Cleaning costs after the procedures
Launched in July 2019, Loan Street aims to provide even more financial assistance to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PRs). We also aim to help educate the borrowers on the differences between licensed and unlicensed money lenders (loan sharks) so that they do not fall into the debt trap. To provide more assistance, Loan Street has launched and built the Learn-and-Succeed community that helps individuals upgrade their knowledge, hard skills and soft skills so as to secure better salaries and a higher standard of living. Our objective of the community is for everyone to upgrade and live even better than before.
Loan Street researches on all 158 licensed money lenders in Singapore and narrows down the best financial institutions. With Loan Street's help, you will be able to secure a Pests Extermination / Control Personal Loan at an inexpensive and reasonable amount of interest rate. There will also be regular monthly settlements that are affordable so that your wallets will not be strained further. At the same time, our community will be able to help you upgrade your skills and life.
- Max Loan Amount6x Of Your Salary
- Min Age to Qualify21
- Max Loan Tenure24 Months
Related Loans (51)
- iPad Air / iPad Pro Purchase Personal Loan on November 3, 2020
- Mattress / Bed Purchase Personal Loan on September 29, 2020
- Resort / Hotel Staycation Personal Loan on October 29, 2020
- Hair Perming / Rebonding Personal Loan on October 23, 2020
- Kitchen Island / Kitchen Cabinet Purchase Personal Loan on October 7, 2020
- Wedding Photography / Videography Personal Loan on June 27, 2020
- Digital Marketing Course / Certificate Personal Loan on April 2, 2019
- Ash Brown / Ash Hair Colouring Personal Loan on March 16, 2020
- Furniture / Sofa Purchase Personal Loan on March 9, 2020
- Office Rental / Payment Personal Loan on February 18, 2020