Finding out that things are broken or not functioning properly in your home can be really irksome. You can live with a leaky faucet. However, the tap-tap-tapping sound might become unbearable at night when you’re trying to sleep. You can also live with a shower that doesn’t have enough pressure. Though your showers will become opportunities for stress instead of chances for relaxation.
These are the fortunate cases, though, when minor malfunctions are simply incommoding. Malfunctions can quickly become dangerous. Especially if they are related to your oven or to electrical appliances. Even if that’s not your situation, we’ve seen plenty of cases when a minor malfunction was ignored. This then resulted in the the owner having to pay more money to fix it in the long run.
Some things can’t be ignored. Few people can live in Singapore without a fridge or an air conditioner. This is when you can count on Loan Street Singapore and our Home Repairs / Emergency Personal Loan.
We understand that having a team of workers in your house, or shipping a larger appliance for repairs can be troublesome. This is especially so if you’re on a tight schedule. Moreover, if someting in your home gives way suddenly, you probably wouldn't have even set aside a budget for the repairs.
One of the people we helped at Loan Street Singapore was Mr David Low. The story started a year back when he noticed his washing machine wasn’t getting rid of nasty marks properly. Soon afterwards, the machine started making a continuous droning noise. Nonetheless, David ignored it because the machine was still doing a good-enough, albeit less than perfect, job.
But one day, a couple of months back, his machine broke down with his favourite white shirt inside. The shirt he was planning to wear for a job interview. Unfortunately, David was late for the interview, his laundry was completely damaged, and he had to pay for an emergency repairer. He considered using a public Laundromat until he could save enough money to fix the machine, but his schedule was tight enough without this added chore.
David is now happy with his new machine and he says he’ll never make the mistake of postponing home repairs again.
Loan Street Singapore can help you cover various home repairs/ emergency payments too, such as:
- Finding the best handyman and getting the best offers
- Clearing clogged sink or toilet bowl
- Fixing clogged pipes
- Repairing or replacing broken electrical appliances
- Repairing or replacing pieces of furniture
- Replacing doors or doorknobs
Launched in July 2019, Loan Street aims to provide even more financial assistance to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PRs). We also aim to help educate the borrowers on the differences between licensed and unlicensed money lenders (loan sharks) so that they do not fall into the debt trap. To provide more assistance, Loan Street has launched and built the Learn-and-Succeed community that helps individuals upgrade their knowledge, hard skills and soft skills so as to secure better salaries and a higher standard of living. Our objective of the community is for everyone to upgrade and live even better than before.
Loan Street researches on all 158 licensed money lenders in Singapore and narrows down the best financial institutions. With Loan Street's help, you will be able to secure a Home Repairs / Emergency Personal Loan at an inexpensive and reasonable amount of interest rate. There will also be regular monthly settlements that are affordable so that your wallets will not be strained further. At the same time, our community will be able to help you upgrade your skills and life.
- Max Loan Amount6x Of Your Salary
- Min Age to Qualify21
- Max Loan Tenure24 Months
Related Loans (42)
- Office Rental / Payment Personal Loan on February 18, 2020
- Landed / Private Property Repainting Personal Loan on February 13, 2020 General Business Loans
- Android Tablet / Apple iPad Purchase Personal Loan on November 29, 2019 General Business Loans
- KitchenAid Mixer / Appliances Purchase Personal Loan on January 28, 2020 General Business Loans
- Overseas Wedding Photography / Videography Personal Loan on January 8, 2020
- Website Design / Setup Personal Loan on December 18, 2019
- IPL / Hair Removal Services Personal Loan on December 9, 2019
- Pests Extermination / Control Personal Loan on December 3, 2019
- Funeral / Bereavement Services Personal Loan on July 3, 2019