Having a home to call your own is immensely rewarding. It might also mark a new chapter in your life that you and your partner are embarking on. Just like most Singaporeans, securing a BTO flat has become a rite of passage for most of us.
Perhaps you have plans on applying for a BTO (Built To Order) flat, or purchasing a resale HDB flat with your partner. For the uniniated, BTO flats are built through a housing initiative by the HDB. This way, the total cost of the apartments is less than they would normally cost. Compared to if they have been marketed by a private agent.
Why would you want to apply for a BTO flat? Apart from the lower overall costs, these flats are well built, modern, and positioned in good areas. You can make new friends, as your neighbours will most likely be around your age group.
BTO flats sport user-friendly features. These include wide doors and corridors, common wheelchair-accessible toilet, easy-to-reach sockets, plus entrance ramps. You can check out the updated BTO upcoming sales launch here.
On the other hand, resale HDB flats are also another viable option. If you do not mind paying more for older yet larger flats, you might wish to consider purchasing resale HDB flats. They are sturdy because they’re built with a patented mix of steel wire mesh, concrete, and a little sand, to insulate proficiently your apartment’s falls.
With the rising cost of living in Singapore, Loan Street Singapore has specifically tailored a HDB Flat / BTO Purchase Personal Loan to help Singaporeans ease their financial burden.
It is necessary to take into account the financial conditions for people who wish to pass the BTO eligibility test. At Loan Street Singapore we understand how easy it is to have your plans overturned by not having enough money for your 5% down payment in cash, legal fees, and property taxes.
A young couple we helped a few months ago is Charlie and Wanda Cho. They are a married couple of working professionals, and were really eager to start their new home. They didn’t have enough money for a down payment for their dream apartment. This was where they sought the help of our HDB Flat / BTO Purchase Personal Loan and we helped them make their dream come true.
Lucky for them, they won a ballot during their second try. Today, they have a wonderful three-room flat in Ang Mo Kio. Enough for the two of them, a one-year beautiful girl, and their male Labrador called Nemo.
At Loan Street Singapore we can help you, as we helped Mr and Mrs Cho, cover for the following expenses:
- The initial 5% cash down payment, if you want to go through a private bank loan
- Option fee
- The initial legal fees
- Stamp Duty on Agreement for Lease
- Premium insurance for your home
- Renovating and furnishing the apartment to turn it into your dream home
- Maintenance costs
- Property taxes
- Any potential mortgage refunds
Launched in July 2019, Loan Street aims to provide even more financial assistance to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PRs). We also aim to help educate the borrowers on the differences between licensed and unlicensed money lenders (loan sharks) so that they do not fall into the debt trap. To provide more assistance, Loan Street has launched and built the Learn-and-Succeed community that helps individuals upgrade their knowledge, hard skills and soft skills so as to secure better salaries and a higher standard of living. Our objective of the community is for everyone to upgrade and live even better than before.
Loan Street researches on all 158 licensed money lenders in Singapore and narrows down the best financial institutions. With Loan Street's help, you will be able to secure a HDB Flat / BTO Purchase Personal Loan at an inexpensive and reasonable amount of interest rate. There will also be regular monthly settlements that are affordable so that your wallets will not be strained further. At the same time, our community will be able to help you upgrade your skills and life.
- Max Loan Amount6x Of Your Salary
- Min Age to Qualify21
- Max Loan Tenure24 Months
Related Loans (42)
- Office Rental / Payment Personal Loan on February 18, 2020
- Landed / Private Property Repainting Personal Loan on February 13, 2020 General Business Loans
- Android Tablet / Apple iPad Purchase Personal Loan on November 29, 2019 General Business Loans
- KitchenAid Mixer / Appliances Purchase Personal Loan on January 28, 2020 General Business Loans
- Overseas Wedding Photography / Videography Personal Loan on January 8, 2020
- Website Design / Setup Personal Loan on December 18, 2019
- IPL / Hair Removal Services Personal Loan on December 9, 2019
- Pests Extermination / Control Personal Loan on December 3, 2019
- Funeral / Bereavement Services Personal Loan on July 3, 2019