Whether you want your hair to look modern, like a k-pop star or simply just neat, having good hair costs money.
Hair perming and rebonding depend on your hair stylist’s technique to make you look as beautiful as you deserve. The right hairstyle enhances your features and improves your appearance.
Hair perming allows you to have the curls you dream of, whether you like mild waves or tight spirals. However, an inexperienced hairstylist or a bad DIY job can cause extensive hair damage and just a few tresses instead of your charming curls. That’s because more expensive stylists use better and cleaner products, with no trace of chemicals, while lower-rate stylists don’t.
Rebonding or perming are popular techniques with men too, not just women. A lot of men want to feel good and look good as well!
Perming and rebonding cost between $100 and $600.
The final price depends on the hair salon you choose, the amount of experience your hairdresser has as well as the quality of the products you go for. For example, higher-end hair products from Shu Uemura will definitely cost more than your regular products. In turn, it offers better and clearer results.
Most of the time, your hairdresser may recommend a hair treatment along with your rebonding / perming process to reduce the damage on your hair.
That might not seem as much, but some people don’t have the necessary savings and have to go out of their budget. If you also get a haircut or highlights, the price goes higher.
This summer, we at Loan Street Singapore helped Mrs Susan Kang with her hair rebonding before her son’s wedding. Initially, she bought a cheap hair straightener from the Internet, which burnt a lot of her hair. She was extremely miserable because that product had stellar reviews and she was tricked by the retailer.
To make it in time for her son's wedding, she then found a better stylist that helped her right the wrong she did to her hair. She needed hair treatment, a trim, a few highlights as well as a good quality rebonding. We got a picture of her at the wedding to prove it, but the rebonding work lasted her for months. Her money was well-spent.
We at Loan Street Singapore can also help you with your Hair Perming / Rebonding Personal Loan, to cover expenses such as:
- Hair treatment pre-rebonding / pre-perm
- Hair treatment post-rebonding / post-perm
- Hair treatment for damaged hair
- Repair treatment
- The rebonding / perming procedure
- Korean curls perming
- New hair care products for home use
Launched in July 2019, Loan Street aims to provide even more financial assistance to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PRs). We also aim to help educate the borrowers on the differences between licensed and unlicensed money lenders (loan sharks) so that they do not fall into the debt trap. To provide more assistance, Loan Street has launched and built the Learn-and-Succeed community that helps individuals upgrade their knowledge, hard skills and soft skills so as to secure better salaries and a higher standard of living. Our objective of the community is for everyone to upgrade and live even better than before.
Loan Street researches on more than 150 licensed money lenders in Singapore and narrows down the best financial institutions. With Loan Street's help, you will be able to secure a Hair Perming / Rebonding Personal Loan at an inexpensive and reasonable amount of interest rate. There will also be regular monthly settlements that are affordable so that your wallets will not be strained further. At the same time, our community will be able to help you upgrade your skills and life.
- Max Loan Amount6x Of Your Salary
- Min Age to Qualify21
- Max Loan Tenure24 Months
Related Loans (51)
- iPad Air / iPad Pro Purchase Personal Loan on November 3, 2020
- Mattress / Bed Purchase Personal Loan on September 29, 2020
- Resort / Hotel Staycation Personal Loan on October 29, 2020
- Kitchen Island / Kitchen Cabinet Purchase Personal Loan on October 7, 2020
- Wedding Photography / Videography Personal Loan on June 27, 2020
- Digital Marketing Course / Certificate Personal Loan on April 2, 2019
- Ash Brown / Ash Hair Colouring Personal Loan on March 16, 2020
- Furniture / Sofa Purchase Personal Loan on March 9, 2020
- Office Rental / Payment Personal Loan on February 18, 2020
- Landed / Private Property Repainting Personal Loan on February 13, 2020