Considering how warm and humid Singapore can be, having a good air conditioning system is vital. It helps to create a comfortable environment both at home and in the office.
Without one, every house and apartment in Singapore can make you feel like a steamed vegetable. Picture how energy-deprived, cranky, and lifeless you feel when the room temperature is way above your comfort zone!
Now imagine what a good air conditioner can do for you. A breath of fresh air is well, like a breath of fresh air. It gives you energy. It helps you sleep better. You’re more productive. Your children are happy and less predisposed to tantrums. Your pets are healthy and happy. Everyone can connect more. You will also feel less lethargic and probably more motivated to get work done.
Whether you need to replace your old system or get a new one, getting an air conditioner isn’t easy. You need to make house adjustments for all the components to fit. You'll have to consider the right budget. From pipes to the air compressor, maybe even a boiler and air filter, an air conditioner can end up costing almost $10,000.
At Loan Street Singapore, we understand that sometimes people are deterred by the high costs of purchasing an air conditioner. Thus, they might end up buying low-power fans that are unable to cool down the whole house. It’s always better to make an investment that will pay off in the long-run. Rather than putting up with the dangers and inconveniences of living in an overheated house.
Recently, Loan Street Singapore helped Mr Adriel Soh install a new air conditioning device in his house. He was having trouble sleeping and couldn’t concentrate at his office. This went on for months. However, the wake-up call was when this severely affected his performance during one of his work appraisal meetings. Citing his lack of alertness and carelessness, Mr Soh almost lost his job.
This was when he decided that there was no point in trying to save on an air conditioner when his job was already on the line.
Mr Soh thus sought financial help from Loan Street Singapore for a air conditioner buying / purchase personal loan. Rather than risk losing his job, Loan Street Singapore helped to make up for the shortfall that he required.
Loan Street Singapore can help you:
- Find the type of loan that suits you
- Compare rates from trustworthy vendors
- Select the best air conditioner for your needs
- Choose the team of laborers
- Opt for the best monthly installment plan
Launched in July 2019, Loan Street aims to provide even more financial assistance to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PRs). We also aim to help educate the borrowers on the differences between licensed and unlicensed money lenders (loan sharks) so that they do not fall into the debt trap. To provide more assistance, Loan Street has launched and built the Learn-and-Succeed community that helps individuals upgrade their knowledge, hard skills and soft skills so as to secure better salaries and a higher standard of living. Our objective of the community is for everyone to upgrade and live even better than before.
Loan Street researches on all 158 licensed money lenders in Singapore and narrows down the best financial institutions. With Loan Street's help, you will be able to secure a Air Conditioner Buying / Purchase Personal Loan at an inexpensive and reasonable amount of interest rate. There will also be regular monthly settlements that are affordable so that your wallets will not be strained further. At the same time, our community will be able to help you upgrade your skills and life.
- Max Loan Amount6x Of Your Salary
- Min Age to Qualify21
- Max Loan Tenure24 Months
Related Loans (20)
- PMD / Portable Electric Wheelchair Purchase Personal Loan on October 16, 2019
- Braces / Invisalign Personal Loan on October 14, 2019
- Baby Delivery / Childbirth Personal Loan on October 14, 2019
- iPhone 11 / Smartphone Purchase Personal Loan on July 7, 2019
- Electrical Appliances / Homeware Purchase Personal Loan on October 7, 2019
- LASIK Surgery / LASIK Procedure Personal Loan on September 3, 2019
- HDB Flat / BTO Purchase Personal Loan on September 3, 2019
- Pet Adoption / Pet Purchase Personal Loan on September 1, 2018
- Home Repairs / Emergency Personal Loan on September 26, 2019
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction / Removal Personal Loan on September 22, 2019